Sunday, March 30

Day 27

Started out the day by going back to Saguaro National Park, to go around the loop again in the morning light. Then I went west of Tuscon to go see the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum. This was really cool. I could have easily spent a few more hours here, but unfortunately, I had to get some miles behind me. Anyways, I saw a bunch of cool animals; everything from mountain lions, wolves, bobcats, roadrunners, prairie dogs, and numerous types of birds. Check out the pictures.

From here I head south and then west along the Ajo Highway, route 86, through the Tohono O’Odham Nation. It was pretty cool, but ridding through the desert gets a little boring after a little while. Around Ajo, I started back north along 85 until I reached I-10. Then I took I-10 west so as to be able to swing through the Joshua Tree National park tomorrow. Tonight, I holed up in a little motel here in Quartzsite, Arizona. Check this out. Instead of one building with multiple rooms, their “rooms” consist of a bunch of trailers! Well that’s about it for the day.

Here are the pictures from today:



No comments: