Saturday, April 5

Day 32

Got up around 9:00 ‘ish as Drew was getting ready for his day. Since he was going to be busy with his own stuff for the majority of the day, I looked at my map of San Francisco to decide what I was going to see. I ended first going down and walking around the Fisherman’s Warf area, and Pier 39. It’s a big touristy spot, but after all, I’m a tourist! At Pier 39 I got to see some sea lions that apparently have made the place their home! They were a lot more talkative and active than the elephant seals that I had come across the other day along the PCH. After I’d walker around Fisherman’s Warf enough, I drove around the city a bit and check out the section of Lombard Street which is known to be “the most crooked street”. Since it was one way going down the hill, I decided against trying it out on motorcycle. Had it been one way going up hill, I might have tried it! From here I went on down to check out the Golden Gate Bridge. I figured you can’t come to San Francisco without going to see the Golden Gate Bridge. Luckily it was a beautiful day today, and so I got some good clear shots of the bridge. Afterwards, I drove around some more and eventually made it back to Drew’s apartment. I updated the blog and just hung out while waiting for him to get back. When he got back, we ended up just hanging out a bit before I went to meet up with another friend from my days in South Carolina, Jennifer. So I met up with Jennifer, her boyfriend Roy, and a friend of Jennifer’s called Haley (sorry if I misspelled it). We ended up going out that evening to go catch a show; a guy by the name of Chuck Prophet. It was pretty cool music, and just nice to go out for a change.

Here are the pictures from today:


No comments: