Saturday, April 19

Day 47

Today was pretty much a day of riding; getting from point A to point B. Turns out there’s not much to see when driving through central South Dakota. Got a late start, leaving Belle Fourche, SD around 10:15 am after swinging by the post office and the super market. Headed east on 212, but after about 60 miles of stiff winds blowing out of the south/southwest, I decided to turn south on route 63 to see if it would be any better. No such luck, but at least the road was a little more interesting. Eventually I turned east on route 34, going through Pierre and crossing over the Missouri River. I continued on east along 34 all the way into Minnesota. Along the way I was able to get some pictures of a small herd of buffalo that I came across, and I was even able to get one picture of ring-necked pheasant; I saw a bunch, but whenever I’d stop to try and get a picture, they fly off the little buggers!

Well that’s about it. Here are the few pictures from today:



No comments: