Tuesday, April 15

Day 42

Well today turned out to be an expensive day! Spent the entire morning hanging out around the Harley dealership in Eugene while they performed a 5K service on the bike, and as it turned out I also was in need of a new front AND rear tire! Ouch! Well, you got to do, what you got to do! Also, as luck would have it, by the time I was loaded up and ready to leave Eugene, it had started to rain and I was even blessed with some light hail! Woohoo! Well, I had no choice, so I just put on my rain gear and hit the road; slowly. Luckily, about 45 minutes later the rain gave up, but it remained bitterly cold for the rest of the day. I followed route 126 to the coast, where I got back onto the 101. I don’t know what it is, but I love riding along the coast; the views are just amazing. Around 6:00pm I arrived in Lincoln city and decided to spend the night here because I had read about a place where you can try your hand at glass blowing, and figured I’d swing by tomorrow morning. After checking in to a motel, I went and did a little shopping at the local grocery store and then hung out down by the beach and watched the sun set.

Here are the pictures from today:


No comments: