Wednesday, March 12

Day 9

Hey, I have access to the internet once again! Sorry for the brief hiatus, but I am on sabbatical you know ! :)

Anyways, got up this morning and had breakfast with the Woodberry Lacrosse team that is down here for some spring trainning. Then I took off down the road to the local HD dealer to get a 2.5K service done on my bike. Thank you Orlando Harley Davidson for getting me in and out of there in less than two hours; you guys rock! Then back down the road to go check out the lacrosse team in action. I got there just in time to get a few action shots, and then they broke for lunch. Perfect time for a group shot! After saying goodbye, I hit the road heading north. First on the turnpike, but soon enough onto SR 27 North. It did not get interesting until I got past Ocala, and then it was beautiful. A lot a large horse farms around here. Who would have guessed that!? Anyways, I continue on up 27, and once in Perry, I turn onto SR 98 west. Takes me through a lot of pine tree forests, but I eventually end up going along the coast line of the pan-handle by the time the sun sets. Around 8:30pm I reach Apalachicola, and call it a night. Have a great dinner at this little cafe called the 'Red Top Cafe'. Well, that's about it, other than an hour and a half of downloading pictures and updating the blog. I hope you all enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denis,

Great to read about your exploits, now that I can get to a computer. We enjoued seeing you in Kissimmee for your ofvernight with the lax trip. Lou and I are finally back to the Forest via bike from Kissimmee. Also as you may have heard, some unexpected bike trouble at the beginning of the trip left me the proud (and broke) new owner of an '02 BMW R1150RS. You will have to take it out for a spin when you get back. It made the return trip seem "faster"!

Talk to you later, -Jason