Saturday, April 26

Day 53

Got up and made my way through New Hampshire in no time; only took about 45 minutes as New Hampshire is rather narrow up in its northern end. Then I made my way through Maine, passing by the Rumford Falls, and eventually made it to the coast and US 1 a little south and east of Augusta, Maine. I then cruised down on US 1, following the coast. I stopped a little north of Portland and took some pictures of Casco Bay, and then again south of Portland at the Two Lights state park to take some pictures of the ocean and the coast. From there I cut west back into New Hampshire via route 111. Once I reached Rochester, I then cut northwest on route 11, all the way into Laconia, NH. I made my way to my friends’, Hillary and Jon, house where I’ll be hanging out for the next day or two.


Pictures:


No comments: