Thursday, April 24

Day 51

Left Ann Arbor around 10:15 am and headed east on I-94 towards Detroit. There I crossed over the Ambassador bridge into Canada. Of course I got picked out to go and get my vehicle searched and go to the little immigration office; yeah! Oh well, after about a 30 minute delay I was back on the road and in Canada. I went down route 20, hoping to pick up route 3 around Leamington. Of course, as I was getting out of Leamington I never saw any signs for route 3 and ended up getting turned all around. I eventually somehow ended up finding route 3 and continued east. The rest of the trip through this section of Canada and onto Niagara Falls was uneventful, and painfully slow. The speed limits in Canada are the lowest I’ve come across this entire trip. Anyway, I pulled up to Niagara Falls a little before the sun set, and was able to get a few pictures. From here I crossed the Rainbow bridge back into the United States, and then headed east on route 104. Spending the night this evening just east of Webster, NY.

Here are the few pictures from today:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, what a great trip so far! 51 days; are you ready to get home? Remember, there's nothing but work and hassles waiting. Hope you make the most of the last little bit!!!